Make IEEE East Tennessee Section your Professional Home.
- Meet your fellow IEEE East Tennessee Section members at Upcoming Events.
- Find a mentor at the MentorCentre.
- Build your knowledge by attending East Tennessee Section technical meetings, industry tours and technical demonstrations.
- Build your community by joining or starting an IEEE Society Chapter that shares your interests and that is located in the East Tennessee Section’s geographical area.
- Build your network of IEEE contacts by using your myIEEE Portal to locate IEEE members around the world.
- Build your profession by participating in East Tennessee Section Professional Development activities as well as volunteering to represent the Section at IEEE conferences and regional events.
- Build your resume, curriculum vitae, or earn professional credits by
- attending an IEEE conference, webinar, or technical meeting;
- presenting a paper at an IEEE conference;
- participating as a member of an IEEE technical standards committee;
- becoming a volunteer in an IEEE Section or other units;
- subscribing to any of the many IEEE journals, transactions, papers, books, and so much more;
- becoming a mentor or participating in IEEE events such as Engineers Week or competitions such as First Robotics;
- becoming a consultant for schools, teachers-in-service, industry, and communities;
- taking part in IEEE sponsored humanitarian efforts, competitions, and boards;
- securing an IEEE grant to support innovations that will advance technology to benefit humanity;
- accessing the IEEE ResumeLab and IEEE JobSite for career management;
- participating in the various blogs, surveys, and other professional activities.
NOTE: There are additional benefits and opportunities available to you via IEEE, e.g. financial, insurance, and travel services; discounts; elevated membership grades; volunteer opportunities; industry recognition and awards; your IEEE membership certificate, etc.